What Happens to your Hair, Nails, Skin and Overall, Health Due to Silicium Deficiency?
Silicium is naturally present in our bodies. At a young age, the level is adequate to keep our body hydrated, skin plump, hair, bones, and nails strong. It also keeps our cartilage hydrated making our joint flexible. However, as we age, the Silicium level deteriorates gradually, leading to collagen deficiency. This further results in dull skin with fine lines and wrinkles as well as brittle nails, hair, and bones.
Thus, it is important to maintain the Silicium level as we age. This can be done by eating Silicium-rich foods like green leafy vegetables, oats, raisins, brown rice, bananas, etc., or trying supplements like Fortisil OSA”. Supplements have an adequate amount of Silicium which is required by the human body. This amount cannot be measured properly in a daily diet.
People can buy Fortisil capsules online from any pharmacy. It is easily available and at an affordable price. Each capsule has a measured amount of Silicium and other nutrients which are essential for the body. a person can consume the desired amount based on the level of Silicium deficiency. Generally, it is recommended to take 2 capsules a day to see results within a month or two.
Symptoms of Silicium Deficiency
- Wrinkles and sagging skin can be seen Due to a loss of firmness and elasticity.
- Excessive joint wear and tear will make you more susceptible to diseases like osteoporosis, and arthritis.
- With a lack of Silicium, bones deteriorate. The formation of bones is changed, which increases the risk of arthritis, osteoporosis, and fractures.
- Sprains, tendonitis, and other common sports injuries are frequently caused by a reduction in the ability of muscle fibres to regenerate.
- Dull, thinning, brittle, damaged, and falling hair.
- Brittle nails as well as sensitive teeth due to weak gums.
- Increased chances of heart-related issues like atherosclerosis, heart attacks, etc., and neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, etc.
- Wounds and burns are difficult to heal.
- Itching and mild eczema and other sorts of dermatitis issues.
Method to Overcome Silicium Deficiency
- Consume food with a high amount of Silicium, like whole grains, oats, rye, wheat, grain, apples, bananas, grapes, cherries, strawberries, potatoes, greens leafy vegetables like spinach, soybeans, seaweed, parsley, etc.
- Though beer has a good amount of Silicium, we will not recommend alcohol by any means. Instead drink ample water to remove toxins and drink herbal teas, bamboo, and nettle drink with a good amount of Silicium.
- Supplements like Fortisil OSA” help in overcoming the remaining deficiency of Silicium which a good diet cannot cope with. The supplement has high bioavailability therefore it penetrates easily and fixes all issues.
Without Silicium, calcium is considered worthless in the body, as Silicium is required to transport calcium into the main parts of the body structures such as the bones. Silicium, together with Vitamin C, certain amino acids, and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), promotes collagen formation in the skin, enhancing firmness, tone, and elasticity. Thus, it is wise to increase the intake of Silicium-rich food as it helps in improving the level. If you feel that diet isn’t enough, then start taking Fortisil OSA” pills every day.