Buying HCG diet drops – What you need to know?
Weight loss has become increasingly popular with HCG diets. The diet involves taking HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) diet drops or injections while severely restricting calories for 3-6 weeks. HCG is a hormone produced during pregnancy that is said to help mobilize stored fat when used in conjunction with a very low-calorie diet. Numerous companies are now selling HCG diet drops online and in stores, claiming to offer the “real” and “original” product.
HCG drops are supplements that contain the hormone HCG. They typically come in small liquid bottles with an eyedropper. The drops are placed under the tongue several times per day during the HCG diet. There are a few different types of HCG diet drops:
- Prescription HCG requires a doctor’s prescription and is injected. It is the most potent form of HCG.
- Homeopathic HCG contains highly diluted levels of HCG mixed with other ingredients.
- HCG amino acid drops use amino acids to mimic HCG. These do not contain any HCG.
For the HCG diet, most people use homeopathic oral HCG drops which are available without a prescription.
buy hcg diet drops in Atlanta, drops go along with a very low-calorie diet of around 500 calories per day. HCG prompts the body to mobilize stored fat for energy when calories are restricted. It preserves lean muscle mass and suppresses appetite. The diet plan involves 3 phases:
- Loading: Eat plenty of high-fat, high-calorie foods for 2 days while taking HCG drops.
- Dieting: Take drops and stick to 500 calories per day for 3-6 weeks.
- Maintenance: Stop taking drops and gradually increase food intake.
Buyer Beware – Spotting fake HCG drops
Since the HCG diet exploded in popularity, the market is filled with products making false claims about containing actual HCG. Homeopathic HCG is often misrepresented.
Here are some red flags to watch out for when buying HCG diet drops:
- Claims to contain a specific amount of HCG: Homeopathic HCG is highly diluted, so products with an HCG concentration listed are likely fake.
- Says “prescription strength”: Prescription HCG is only given via injections prescribed by a doctor.
- Doesn’t list ingredients: Reputable HCG drops list active ingredients like HCG levels.
- Unreasonably priced: Quality HCG isn’t cheap. Products well below average prices are suspect.
Only purchase HCG drops from reputable brands to ensure they follow homeopathic guidelines. Choosing drops not contain real HCG could jeopardize your diet plans.
Choosing the best HCG diet drops
With so many HCG drop options out there, it is tricky to pick which brand is right for your diet. Here are some tips for selecting quality HCG drops that deliver results:
- Made in the USA following homeopathic guidelines. Products made overseas are riskier.
- Contains actual HCG, not just amino acids. Homeopathic HCG with diluted HCG is recommended.
- Free from additives and preservatives. The fewer ingredients, the better.
- Sold by an established company with a good reputation. Read online reviews.
- Offer a money-back guarantee. This allows you to get a refund if unhappy with the results.
- Reasonably priced. HCG drops range from $30-$100. Higher prices don’t mean better quality.
- Easy to take as directed. Drops you use 3-4 times daily are best.